ninja

I'm fie(18). random.
anime and music.

+ Follow Profile Refresher


Theme by
M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

#bts vs holidays
Friday, December 27, 2013 | 0 comments

I WAS HAPPY BCS MY EFFORTS PAID

so school holidays gonna end soon and school gonna start soon /cried//
suck? i don't bcs my brother always say
"enjoy ur school life before it too late

and from there i always think about it sometime it true and my mother always say
u will never experience school life again in the future
 yeah and by nexy next i'm form 3 and it freaking form 3 i gonna face that pbsmr thing and i don't i cn pass with flying colours or not.
it hard to say this PBSMR thing

ok ok don't get too stress haha
next there will no such a thing like

luhan's girlfriend

and maybe i will hiatus for u know
sad right ?

holidays ?
wait, what i even do on this holidays
basically

sleep
eat
online

that all haha
and u know what right now i'm crazy with this anime and i blame kyungsoo bcs cause this disaster in my life
i still thinking how i gonna finish all of this eps before school start
sound so impossible bcs that anime barely like 200 eps
aaa what i gonna do

school gonna start next week
and i gonna do back to hostel on wednesday

i hope exo will rest next year haha
bcs i need to focus on my study

EXO JEBAL
or they comeback on nov or december after my big exam

SM JEBAL
i really need to focus next year like really really focus

haha

wuuu i can't imagine.

and u know what exo won kbs
SONG OF THE YEAR
this guys always make me proud


i wish all the best for me,exo and all of u guys :)

that all,
xoxo
NEWER
PAST